Wentworth Advantage Pty Limited ABN 67 099 678 332 trading in New South Wales as Wentworth Advantage welcomes you, the viewer of our Internet website (the Site) at, or subscriber to services accessible via http://www.myadvantage.com.au and including those of you applying to receive our newsletters or any other information resources.
We are Wentworth Advantage
We provide HR Help Desk support and human resources and workplace relations consulting services.
Acceptance of terms
The website is provided for access only by users located within the Commonwealth of Australia (the Territory). Wentworth Advantage expressly does not authorise any person to access the Site or any part of the Site from any location outside the Territory.
We may change the TOU from time to time without notice to you. It is important that you regularly review the most up to date version of the TOU, as it will be the terms upon which you access the Site at any time. Bookmark this page to conveniently review the TOU when you use the Site.
Registration information, user accounts and Wentworth Advantage Information
As a person who receives or applies to receive information from Wentworth Advantage, or any other service we provide from time to time, you agree to:
- Submit only true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself; and
- Regularly inform Wentworth Advantage about updates the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. This includes an obligation on you to notify us immediately if there is a change to reflect the new situation. (If you are no longer employed by a customer of Wentworth Advantage, you may – at our absolute discretion– lose registered user access to the Site or services we provide.)
As part of the Registration Data, you must provide us with personal information required by the registration process at the Site, to allow us to determine whether to enable your application or continue to allow access to your account once created. If you provide any information to us or through the Site that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, not updated as it becomes outdated or incomplete or inaccurate, or we suspect that you have provided such information to us, we may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site or any part.
If we consider it appropriate, for example to verify that the information we have received from you is accurate, we may contact you via the contact details you provide to us.
You may receive or have already received a user password and account name to access information via the Site. By using your user password and account name to log in via the Site, you may be able to access information and content (including without limitation, information about us and our offerings, and information content we make accessible to our customers’ personnel) that is not made generally accessible by us to the public (Wentworth Advantage Information).
You agree that:
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and all Wentworth Advantage information you receive, and you must not disclose any of that information to any person for any purpose unless permitted under this Schedule to the TOU.
- Except where required by law, or where the Wentworth Advantage information is generally available other than by a breach of the TOU, you may disclose the Wentworth Advantage information you receive only to a person employed by your same employer, and only where:
- The person has first agreed to use and keep the Wentworth Advantage Information confidential as required under this Schedule.
- The person needs to know the information in order to determine whether or not your employer will purchase goods or services from us.
- You acknowledge that we charge for access to certain Wentworth Advantage Information by reference to authorised user numbers; and we will suffer losses and damage where you allow any other person to access or receive any of the Wentworth Advantage Information except as allowed under the above provisions in the TOU.
- You must not use the Wentworth Advantage Information except to determine whether or not to purchase goods or services from us, or to access information or services we provide to you and for which your employer has paid us an amount agreed with us (in that case, other legal provisions will apply, and these TOU are not intended to reduce our rights under those provisions).
- You are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account and must immediately notify Wentworth Advantage in writing of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security of which you become or ought to have become aware,
- You must create no more than one user account at the Site, and will exit at the end of each session.
- We may discontinue the subscription at any time.
- The HR Help Desk service contains copyright material.
- The HR Help Desk service is provided solely for individual subscribers’ information and personal use.
- The HR Help Desk service may not be reproduced or disclosed in part or whole without our prior written permission.
Users who are authorised to access our online information services are subject to additional provisions. We provide each user with access to these additional provisions upon commencement of their user account, and the additional provisions are also available to each user from the logon screen that is accessible via the Site.
Information at and through the site
In general, the Site presents information about the products and services that we can supply to our customers. We make no representations as to the accuracy of the information presented at or via the Site that has not expressly originated with us. Unless the information is noted as expressly originating with us, the information presented at or via the Site is deemed for the purposes of the TOU not to originate with us. Wentworth Advantage does not prepare the content of information that is contained on sites that are linked to the Site. We take no responsibility for the content or any other aspect of Linked Sites. Any links at the Site are for information only, and are not an endorsement of the content at the Linked Sites.
All details and prices of goods and services must be confirmed with us directly before placing any order with us. We do not accept any orders through the Site.
You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with the use of all information at or accessible from the Site, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of it. By using the Site you agree that Wentworth Advantage and any of its subsidiary, related or affiliated companies or any of their employees or agents are not responsible for:
- The accuracy or otherwise of the information displayed or omitted from the Site or Linked Sites;
- Any person’s reliance on information available or omitted from the Site or Linked Sites;
- Any loss in connection with the use of the Site or any Linked Site.
Dealings with Wentworth Advantage
We only agree to supply goods or services subject to our Standard Trading Conditions. You acknowledge and agree that any contract formed through your exposure to information presented at or via the Site is subject to the detailed provisions of our Standard Trading Conditions current at the time the contract was formed. Our current Standard Trading Conditions are available by contacting Wentworth Advantage on (02) 8448 3200.
Dealings with third parties
Your communications or dealings with, or participation in promotions of, third parties found at or via the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the relevant third parties. You agree that Wentworth Advantage is not responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties on the Site.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- The Site and any necessary software used in connection with the Site (the Software) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws; and
- The information presented to you via the Site is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
Except as expressly authorised by Wentworth Advantage in writing, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site, in whole or in part. Wentworth Advantage grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of the Software on a single computer solely for the purpose of accessing the information of the types of services and products Wentworth Advantage offers for sale; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. We may terminate the license at any time without cause or notice to you.
You agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the home page interface that is provided by Wentworth Advantage for use in accessing the Site at www.myadvantage.com.au. You must have our prior written permission to link to any information in the Site.
Disclaimer of Warranties, Exclusions and Limitations
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk;
- The Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis; and
- Wentworth Advantage expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind in relation to use of the Site and information accessible from the Site, whether express or implied, including without limitation all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement; and
- Wentworth Advantage makes no warranty that:
- The Site will meet your requirements.
- The Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Results that may be obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The quality of any products, services, or information purchased or obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations.
- Any errors in the Site will be corrected.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Wentworth Advantage or through or from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOU.
You understand and agree that subject to the TOU, Wentworth Advantage, its related corporations and the officers, employees and agents of each is not liable for any damages, economic or other loss or damage whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary and even if Wentworth Advantage has been advised of the possibility of such damages, arising out of any breach of any implied or express term, condition or warranty or suffered as a result of the negligence of any of them (including without limitation loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses) or in respect of:
- The use of, or the inability to use the Site.
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into via or from the Site.
- Unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Site.
- Any other matter relating to the Site.
Some States do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so some of the limitations in the TOU may not apply to you. Our liability for any breach of a condition or warranty which must be implied into the TOU by the Trade Practices Act 1974 is limited (at the option of Wentworth Advantage) to the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; or the supply of the goods again or the payment of the cost of having the goods supplied again.
The Wentworth Advantage name and other trademarks, including the distinctive Wentworth Advantage logo, which appear at the Site, are trademarks of Wentworth Advantage, or other third parties (the Trade Marks). You agree not to display or use or link to the Trade Marks in any manner without prior permission from Wentworth Advantage or the relevant third party owner.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please let us know.
The TOU constitutes the entire agreement between you and Wentworth Advantage, and governs your use of the Site, superseding any prior agreements between you and Wentworth Advantage. You may also be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third party content or third party software.
The TOU and the relationship between you and Wentworth Advantage shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia and the State of New South Wales without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Headings in the TOU are for convenience only and do not affect interpretation. You and Wentworth Advantage agree to submit to the personal and non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of New South Wales.
The failure of Wentworth Advantage to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOU must not be treated as a waiver of the right or provision.
If any provision of the TOU is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, then the provision is deemed deleted, but the court should try to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the TOU remain in full force and effect.
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action against Wentworth Advantage or any of our officers, employees, or agents arising out of or related to use of the Site or the TOU must be filed within one year after the claim or cause for action arose, or be forever barred.
You agree that there is no agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship between Wentworth Advantage and any user simply by virtue of the Site or creation or use of a user account at or by means of the Site.
Your rights and obligations under the TOU are personal and may not be assigned or dealt with in any way without the permission of Wentworth Advantage, and permission may be withheld in Wentworth Advantage’s absolute discretion.